- Service BC provides front line support for many of the hundreds of programs and services the provincial government offers to residents, businesses and visitors. Telephone: 604-660-2241
- Emergency Housing
- Supportive Housing
- Subsidized Housing (Subsidized Housing Listings)
- Rental Assistance
- BC Housing Tenant Handbook
- Residential Tenancy Branch
- Patient Care Quality Office: http://www.fraserhealth.ca/about-us/pcqo
Assistance with your premium costs and prescription drug costs for which you may be eligible:
The Employment Standards Branch administers the Employment Standards Act and Regulation, which set minimum standards of wages and working conditions in most workplaces. Locations and contact information: https://www.labour.gov.bc.ca/esb/contact/welcome.htm
- Receives inquiries and complaints about the practices and services provided by public agencies.
- Resource for seniors information and referral.
- Toll-free: 1-877-952-3181