Services & Help

When you contact my community office, my staff and I will do everything we can to assist. Your confidentiality is respected at all time. To give you a better idea of how we can help, please review the following information.
當您聯繫我的社區辦公室,我的職員及本人將竭盡所能提供協助。您的隱私在任何時候都會獲得尊重。為了讓您能更清楚知道我們如何提供協助,請參考以下資訊。

What my Community Office can help you with:
我的社區辦公室能為您提供以下協助:

  • Provide information on locating government services and contact information
    提供資訊尋找政府服務和連絡方式
  • Assist in understanding government policies and services
    協助了解政府政策和服務
  • Assist in navigating through government bureaucracy
    協助在政府官僚體系指引方向
  • Ensure due process is being followed
    確保遵循正當程序
  • Attend community events
    參與社區活動
  • Accept practicum students
    接受學生實習
  • Provide congratulatory and greeting messages
    提供祝賀和問候訊息
  • Provide government documents, legislation discussion papers and other web-based forms if you don’t have internet access
    提供政府檔案,立法討論文件和其它網路形式表格,若您無法使用網際網路
  • Resolve issues you may be having with provincial ministries or agencies. However, by law, there are some things we cannot help you with.
    解答您對省府各廳處或機構的相關議題。不過依據法律,有些事務我們無法提供協助

We can help you if:
我們能協助您,如果:

  • You are a resident of the Burnaby-Lougheed riding; and,
    您是住在本拿比-洛歇的居民; 和,
  • Your matter is with the provincial government.
    您的議題與省政府有關

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:
很遺憾我們無法協助您,如果:

  • You have  or need to retain a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case;
    您已經有或需要律師代表處理您的案件
  • Your matter is pending before the courts.
    您的事情正在法院進行審理
  • The police are involved. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct , please direct them to the Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner.
    若有警方介入。我們無法詢問警方調查內容。若您有關於警察行為的投訴,請直接向警方投訴專員連絡Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner

We are unable to:
我們不能:

  • Offer legal advice or assist with legal action
    提供法律諮詢或協助法律行動
  • Overturn the decision of any provincial government ministry or body
    扭轉任何政府廳處或機構的決定
  • Influence processes set up in law to be independent of the Legislature –such as Ombudsman, Police Complaints Commissioner. Representative for Child and Youth, professional and other
    影響依法獨立於省議會的程序─例如投訴專員、警方投訴專員、兒童及青少年專員、專業及其它專員
  • Change the time limits for filing appeals
    更改申訴的時間限制
  • Take on casework that is federal or municipal in nature
    處理屬於聯邦或市政層級的案子
  • Interfere with federal or municipal issues
    干預聯邦或市政議題
  • Settle disputes between businesses or neighbours
    調解商業或鄰居之間的糾紛
  • Find constituents housing
    為選民尋找房屋
  • Find constituents employment
    為選民尋找就業機會

如果您有需要, 每周二及周四在社區辦公室會有說中文及廣東話的人員為您服務.